Connect multiple EX4100 together

I have purchased an additional EX4100 to increase my storage capacity. I want to attach both to my network as additional storage. I do not have a server and I am running windows 10. Any suggestions on how this can be done.

You can connect the 2nd unit to the 1st unit using iSCSI. Then create a share for it on the 1st unit. That way all the shares should be from the 1st unit. Or you can create a share on the 2nd, but then shares are from the 1st unit and 2nd unit. Which is hard to manage.

I had to do a lot of research to figure out how to do the iSCSI connection, I did that part but I didn’t get the share to work and I couldn’t get it to work. I was looking for it to be like additional drive space but directions for setting this up are no where to be found. Help again.

Unless there is a way to change the name of the second WDMYCLOUDEX4100 so my network won’t get confused to which one I am using.

manual chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/http://products.wdc.com/library/UM/ENG/4779-705140.pdf

on page 81, you can change your device name