Connect for update - Please help - Stuck - Customer service

Please read the background description but specific question is how do I reset my password or find the original password to connect for update to my WD My Cloud Home unit. Is there any customer service that I can call to help? Thank you in advance…

Background - I have a WD My Cloud Home 3TB unit less than a year. I purchased to use with my MBP (running Big Sur 11.1) with Time Machine for backup. It was fine backing up for 4 months. Since April my Time machine was not backing up and I am just getting around to addressing it. Messing around with trouble shooting I disconnected the WD My Cloud Home unit and after reconnecting the same way, it asked me to authenticate asking for my password. I was just going to copy some files over until I could get my Time Machine working. I am pretty good at tracking all my passwords and do not remember assigning one back in January… maybe a default pw but bottom line I connected as guest and I just found out that guest connection does not allow write authorization. So I am stuck.