Confused with COCO

I have just tried using the Coco  theme and also the Coco Sheet template on Thumbgen. To test it out, I have put Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in its own folder and made a sheet through Thumbgen…But all I get is:

All I have is the info and the cover art…No sign of the background image or the smaller image on the left.

Looking in the folder, I have:

Can someone please tell me where I have gone wrong and why it isn’t working :frowning:

Coco is a WD Hub theme that uses linksheets

linksheets only work on the HUB, unless you homebrew/hack your SMP

without sounding too stupid, what is the difference between linksheets and moviesheets :S

in a nutshell linksheets is a specific method of displaying movie sheets,

the method works on the hub without any hacking because it has an internal hdd to run and manage everything

the linksheets method is not officially supported by WD

oh ok…in that case can you recommend a decent theme and template for custom moviesheets on SMP?

badger1988 wrote:

oh ok…in that case can you recommend a decent theme and template for custom moviesheets on SMP?

You can try Lesterbangs theme at link below

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-SMP-Discussions/Kudos-V4-1-Beta-03-Moviesheet-SMP-WEEKLY-BUILD-ADDED/td-p/445566

He also includes a ThumbGen bundle that you can load into ThumbGen with the profiles (templates) already set up, makes ThumbGen much easier to use.

Cheers

1 Like