Cloud Login doesn't work and setting up remote backup

Hi,
I have a WD cloud mirror that I’m currently trying to set up to backup my business files to. Currently I have two problems.

1st Problem: I have created a mycloud account and set a password, I then go to the www.mycloud login page and enter my details but then it takes me to a page that says “The server encountered an unexpected error which prevented it from completing your request. Please close the window and start the sign in process again”. I’ve tried it on multiple browsers, computers and users and all give the same answer. Any ideas on why this is happening?

2nd Problem: I would like to keep my computers at my business location and my cloud storage device at home. Is it possible to setup a system so the computers will automatically backup to the my cloud device despite being on different networks and a large distance apart. I did read the remote backups section but didn’t understand it very well. If someone could point me in the right direction for that it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ben.

1 Like

Hello benhorsfield,

I would suggest you to contact WD support for setup assistance.

Refer the link provided below for contact information.