Cloning problem with Acronis WD edition

I am using the Acronis True Image WD Edition to try to clone my current 1TB HP system hard drive to a new 2TB Black Caviar HD which I purchased from B&H.  I have the new Black Caviar internal HD mounted in an external ANTEC case.  When I use the 'Clone Disk" wizard, all goes well till I get these messages:

When I first go to clone the old drive to the new it says:

“The destination dynamic hard drive you have chosen contains some dynamic volumes that could contain useful data. Click OK to confirm deleting of all volumes on the hard drive.”

Clicking on OK returns:

“Failed to move selected data. Make sure that your new hard drive is not smaller then your old on and your partitions do no contain errors. You can check for errors and correct them using a special utility.”

Keeps happenbing.  Don’t think my 2TB Black Caviar has any errors–it’s brand new.

My Hp computer is 3 years old, HP Media Center PCModel m8100y, with a 32 bit Vista OS, 4GB ram, 1TB hard drive.  I found someone had a very similar problem on the Acronis website-- http://forum.acronis.com/forum/10580–but could not find the ultimate solution.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks—richkuy

qtl { position: absolute; border: 1px solid #cccccc; -moz-border-radius: 5px; opacity: 0.2; line-height: 100%; z-index: 999; direction: ltr; } qtl:hover,qtl.open { opacity: 1; } qtl,qtlbar { height: 22px; } qtlbar { display: block; width: 100%; background-color: #cccccc; cursor: move; } qtlbar img { border: 0; padding: 3px; height: 16px; width: 16px; cursor: pointer; } qtlbar img:hover { background-color: #aaaaff; } qtl>iframe { border: 0; height: 0; width: 0; } qtl.open { height: auto; } qtl.open>iframe { height: 200px; width: 300px; }

Here is what I did…

Plug your New 2TB HD to your new computer. Go to Administrative Tools > Computer Management > Disk Management. You should see your new HD then Format your new 2TB HD there.

After that, restart your computer. Start Acronis, Select “Manual” on Clone Hardisk (not “As is”, Not “Proportionate”). Then do your thing select Old Hardisk, select Destination Disk. Then if you want to revise the partition (if you do have partition in the old 1TB), check “Re Layout”.

Goodluck.