Cd thumbnails on wd live tv hub

i’ve just got all my songs and cd’s on the live tv with cd cover. when i select a folder with 30 seconds to mars it shows the 3 albums inthe folder with cd cover, and when i selevt one of the folder it opent with the songs in it at with each songs the is a pic og the cd cover, but only with 30 secondt to mars. Why ? why dont it shows in all the other folders?

And i saw the music video on wdc.com where it also shows  a picture up in the left corner when open the folder with songs. How du i get that insteed off the musik sign logo

You did not specify in what format you saved the CD audio files into the WDTVLive Hub, If you have saved it in WAV format you need to put a IMAGE file in each folder to see the cover-art,  instead of the ugly Music Sign logo

For example the folder structure that you need to create would be

30 seconds to mars {Main Artist directory}

folder.jpg {file}

Album1 - 30 seconds to mars {directory}

Track1.wav {file}

Track2.wav {file}

----      {file}

----      {file}

folder.jpg

Album2 - A Beautiful Lie {directory}

Track1.wav {file}

Track2.wav {file}

----      {file}

----      {file}

folder.jpg

Album3 - This Is War {directory}

Track1.wav {file}

Track2.wav {file}

----      {file}

----      {file}

folder.jpg

As you can see each folder has it’s own coverart file known as folder.jpg, If you are saving the files in “mp3” format it saves a lot of time as WDTVLive HUB can read “ID3v2 Embedded Image Extension” In this way  you do not need to organize the files or folders, depending on the ID3 Tag information present in the MP3 file the WDTVLive Hub will play and display the cover art correctly.

Hope this helps

With best wishes