WD Community

Can't update from 1.00.14

Hi guys,

I’ve  read every page that describe how to update your MBL.

I’ve tried everything but for now I can’t update my device.

The UI  keeps showing Version:MyBookLive 01.00.14 : Core F/W

When I click on “Check for updates” the message box is saying that i have the newest version. But in the WD product page the latest version is 02.32.05-046 (same here in the forum).

I also tried with .deb file but also with no success :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

What to do?

Successfuly updated from the 4th try :smiley:

Support for Western Digital Hard Drives | Western Digital

Still Need Help?

Reach out to Support for more assistance.

Sign in to Your Support Account

Get up-to-date information about your products.

Western Digital Business Portal

Unlock benefits and tools for your business such as enterprise support, pricing and rebate tools, marketing, loyalty, rewards, and more.