Cant reset or power down / hard disk format

Hi!
1:
My device isnot reseting or turning off. I pressed the poder buttom and the reset button for 1min, but my mbwe ii just book the top white led and the boton led is continous on. What can i do?

Can i replace my hard disks? I have 2 caviar green 1T here and I need to know how to format this drives to replace the originals. I read that this hard disks need to be formated with MBR and ext3 with raid flag (FD) enabled. Is it correct? If i replace the HD with this format, my device will recognize it?

Tks!

Ps: im typing from mobile. Sorry for errors

JulioSene wrote:
Hi!
1:
My device isnot reseting or turning off. I pressed the poder buttom and the reset button for 1min, but my mbwe ii just book the top white led and the boton led is continous on. What can i do?

Disconnect it.

JulioSene wrote:
Can i replace my hard disks? I have 2 caviar green 1T here and I need to know how to format this drives to replace the originals. I read that this hard disks need to be formated with MBR and ext3 with raid flag (FD) enabled. Is it correct? If i replace the HD with this format, my device will recognize it?

Then drives need to be formatted INSIDE the MBW so it can copy the OS files and make the RAID volume.

ThePizzaMatrix,

Thanks for your support.

1:
I disconnected the WD MBW, but when I turn it on, the same situation occurs.

2:
I can’t access the MBW from network using web interface. When I replaced de hard drives I was supposing that the process will be simple: put the new hard drives, turn on MBW, access the web interface, format the hard drives as raid (mirror) and ever think will be fine. But the reality is a bit different. So, lets try to solve it!

First, let me try to explain my situation with more details. It will help you to understand my limitations to solve this problem.
Sometime ago, I bought a WD MBW II 2T (1T+1T). The used drive space was growing fast and I replaced the WD Caviar Green 1T to WD Caviar Green 2T. This operation worked fine and my first MBW is working 100%. Some days ago, a friend of mine offers a used WD MBW II 2T (1T+1T). I negotiated and bought just the device (case) because I have the Caviar Green 1T that I was removed from my first MBW. So, that’s the problem! I have one WD MBW II and 2 x WD Caviar Green 1T, but the hard drives were formatted. The question is: Is possible to format the hard drives and put this MBW to work?