Can't log into mycloud.com using the Android app

Have you contacted them directly to ask? (https://support.wdc.com/contact_phone.aspx) Have you started a support ticket/case to report your issues? The community.wd.com site is mostly a user to user support forum. WD employees/staff while they may read what is posted rarely respond.

I have been chatting with WD:

Paul J: Specifically, i cannot log in to the mycloud android app. lots of people on the community chat are having the same problem. Are you aware of the issue? When will it be fixed?
Samual B: Yes, I was referring to that issue only - Our team is working on the new update that would fix every possible issue - however i believe the access from the mycloud.com web applicarion should be live
Samual B: And the local access aswell
Samual B: this Could take up 4-5 Business days

Thanks for the feedback I have open the case 200827-003273. No response yet.

I have opened Western Digital Case Number #082220-14551474 no feedback from them.

They will no doubt ask you all the scripted questions over and over rather than admit there is a problem. They mostly have an attitude of ITS YOUR FAULT!

1 Like

Yup. WD tech support is useless.

1 Like

To be honest most tech support departments are like this. At first you are an incompetent, then its a known problem which was due to be fixed anyway

+1

Same problem, when they can fix it

I have exactly the same problem.

I can log in just fine using a browser and can see all of my files. But, when I try to log in using the app I get an “incorrect email or password” error.

When I try to use a share code to add a device, I get an error: “Network connection failure (906).” but the device is absolutely connected to the network (I’ve tried other networks too).

I would appreciate some help.

1 Like

WD are working on a fix.

Not wanting to jinx it… the app is working for me again :slight_smile:

Hello, I was having the exact symptoms with my new S20 5G, and it suddenly started working about 24 hours ago.