Can't Log-In With RoboForm

When I attempt to log into MyCloud using Roboform, Roboform enters the login and password so fast I can’t see it. Instead of going to the dashboard, it goes to the below url with the information shown.

http://192.168.1.123/cgi-bin/login_mgr.cgi

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

-

I am pretty sure Roboform is entering the correct username and password. Roboform has the correct info. I do not get the error “The user name or password entered is incorrect. Try entering it again.” which I get if I enter an incorrect password.

I recently got a new Lenovo T450 notebook and replaced the HDD with a 930GB SDD. I was always able to log-into MyCloud with Roboform on my old notebook (Lenove T530 with 500GB HDD). I cloned the new T450 HDD to the SDD before installing apps, including Roboform, so I don’t see how cloning to the SDD could affect operation? Roboform logn fine into all other Internet sites. The only problem is with MyCloud.

I guess the main, or first, question is what would cause a MyCloud log-in go to the above cgi error page?

There are no official documents or support articles related to this. Hopefully an experienced User will be able to assist.