Cant Create and Delete Percent Sign File or Folder

As title, i facing this problem when i paste my file that file name including %, now i cant remove the file, so how can i fix this problem?

Thanks

Try a reset by holding the reset button for 4 seconds.  If this does not fix it you may do Full Factory Reset by the Dashboard, make sure to backup your data.

youyi1314 wrote:

As title, i facing this problem when i paste my file that file name including %, now i cant remove the file, so how can i fix this problem?

Thanks

What type of computer are you using?  

How is it connected (Samba / NFS / AFP, etc) to the MBL? 

What error messages (?) are you receiving?

It cant be format and reset, but what i want to fix is how can i store file or folder name with “%” Symbol in the NAS?

And I using http://wd2go.com to access using Windows 7. after delete , the file gone, but it will back after u refresh, and if  you want to edit the file that file name with % it show popup below :

---------------------------
Notepad
Cannot find the N:\% a.txt file.
Do you want to create a new file?
Yes No Cancel 

and if access folder with % it will show popup below:

[Window Title]
Location is not available
[Content]
N:\%ffff refers to a location that is unavailable. It could be on a hard drive on this computer, or on a network. Check to make sure that the disk is properly inserted, or that you are connected to the Internet or your network, and then try again. If it still cannot be located, the information might have been moved to a different location.
[OK]

Just being curious. What program are you using that insists to put a % symbol in a file name and why?

If you create or paste the file inside it can store, but cant delete , modify and read