Cant connect to mapped drives PR4100

So as of yesterday I can no longer get to the mapped drives on my NAS. I have tried resetting my NAS, my computers, my router, and my switch. I keep getting network path was not found. This connection has not been restored. I have my static ip set to a number that my router wont use for DHCP (NAS:1.10) (DHCP:1.100 - 1.155). I have made sure that the time zones and time match. When i type in the ip address of the NAS i can get to it and play with settings. But no matter what i do in windows 10 I can not connect to the mapped drives. I am at the point that i will have to take it from my server cabinet and hook it to my tower to copy everything off it and then do a factory reset to it. I dont really want to do that if there is something that i have missed.

Hi Travis_Watson,

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
https://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en
The link below will allow you to call support.

I have the same problem, and cant solve this …

After hours of restarting it and trying to get them to map i changed the name of the NAS from MyCloudPR4100 to just PR4100 after doing that and restarting the NAS. I was finally able to map the drives again under the new NAS name. I am not sure what was going on before i remapped the drives. but renaming it seamed to work.

Make sure you have a static IP set up then change the name of the NAS to something you’ll remember. restart the NAS and give it like 10 mins to restart and get running again. Make sure you can log in through the IP address then double check your name and password for folder access. Then remap the folders 1 at a time.

I have a simillar problem. After a week working good, i try to access the pr4100 without any king of response!!
Only power it off and power on is solving!!!
Anyone knows how to schedule a restart on the pr4100??
Thanks