Okay I bought the N900 Western Digital Router about two months ago and it works great, however, I want to be able to be able to lockout certain devices at certain times. My problem is everytime I try to access my dashboard through the user name and password, I get a invalid name/password please try again message. Below is a list of all I have done to try to get into my settings.
1. Turned the power off on the router and back on.
2. Pressed the reset button on the bottom.
3. Tried admin/password to access it following both of these.
4. Cleared my history including cookies to make sure a password has not been put in by mistake.
5. Used both Firefox and Internet Explorer.
6. I have switched from Home 1 to Home 2 and tried to access the login that way and nothing.
I have already dealt with support and I am basically thinking that my router is somehow defective. I had any success accessing my router at all. The parental controls function DOES work, but what good is it if I can’t list the devices that have access. I need some real help here or if not an RMA number to get a replacement unit.
Thanks in advance any that may help me.