Cannot delete or add a share folder in MCH

You have probably heard this before, but My Cloud Home (MCH) is not My Cloud (MC), it never was, never is and probably never will be. MCH runs OS4, it always has and no other My Cloud units ever run OS4, they never did.

OS4 is a severely cut down version of WD NAS OS with very little owner access to the internal settings so almost anything you assumed you know about OS3 has never applied to OS4, such as root access or SMB access to create root shared folders. The only thing you can do in OS4 is to turn on local access and naming it (‘jvprice’ in your case) and set a password. If you want to delete this share from Windows SMB access, the only way is to disable local access for this user.

If you cannot access jvprice, you should get an error. That is usually a Windows permission error which you have to troubleshoot separately and there are dozens of threads devoted to that subject.

Take a screenshot and note of the Windows access error when you try to access jvprice and file a support ticket with WD Tech.