Cannot connect to device - iphone App

Hi,

I cannot connect to mycloudex2ultra device from my iphone when I am NOT on my local network. I did not have this issue a few weeks ago. I do not know what changed.

I am able to connect with my PC without any problems.

See the EX2 subforum were people more familiar with the EX2 Ultra may be able to assist.

https://community.wd.com/c/network-attached-storage/wd-my-cloud-ex2/109

Generally for the single bay/single drive My Cloud (the general subject of the My Cloud subforum) one may need to access the My Cloud Dashboard > Settings and turn off Cloud Access/Remote Access, wait a few minutes, then re-enable Cloud Access/Remote Access. Unfortunately for the single bay/single drive My Cloud this requires local network access to the My Cloud.

If one isn’t using a fixed IP address for the My Cloud the device may be assigned a different IP address by the network router causing Cloud Access/Remote access to stop working. Or if the local network router’s broadband IP address changes, Cloud Access/Remote Access may be affected where the user may have to cycle the Cloud Access/Remote Access option in the My Cloud Dashboard > Settings.

I’ve never had an issue with this that’s weird.

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip