Cannot connect recently reformatted Windows 10 machine to DX4000

Hello all. Hoping someone can help me with this very frustrating issue. I have recently reformatted a PC in our office and while setting everything back up I have discovered that I can no longer connect to the NAS. We have a WD-Sentinel, DX4000. Every other machine in our office is connected just fine. I updated Windows overnight to the latest version. I have done lots of troubleshooting up to this point but to no avail. When I attempt to connect via a web browser to install the connecting software I get this:

HTTPError

Any ideas?

It is not the pc. You will get that same error from any pc using that link.
You can either remote to the server desktop and start the www service or shutdown and reboot the server. Do not simply pull the power on the server :slight_smile:

Thank you for your response, Gramps! You’re all over the forums here, I was hoping you’d chime in. When I set the NAS up, back in 2016, I wrote up an SOP for everyone in the office to follow. I’m now using that to attempt setting this up and obviously, somethings have changed.

I will attempt to reboot the NAS and see if that helps. I appreciate you Gramps!

Any progress?