Cannot access My cloud storage via web interface

Hi all,
I’m trying to access my cloud storage drive (2TB) via the web (mycloud.com), but it keeps showing me message of Invalid email or password. I’ve tried to reset the password several times, but it doesn’t help.
Two days ago I did not had this problem but today I could not access the drive. I can, however, access the drive using the windows app and the mobile app (iPhone app), but for some reason cannot access via web page.
Any help will be appreciated.

Same thing here with an EX2 Ultra and with exactly the same situation (access is possible from everywhere – in my case including the static IP address assigned by my ISP to access the dashboard remotely – except from the web browser interface).

I am starting to believe it is a WD server problem.

Alessandro

@Corona200, @A.Cintoli Did you all read the notice at the top of this page and try that?

Notice: On May 25, 2017, we completed our pre-planned change to our WD Community credential and login system. Current WD Community content and member profiles, including usernames, membership levels, and posts have been maintained and are unchanged. For existing members to log in after this date, they will need to reset their passwords for the new system. You can use your previous password as long as it meets the new system’s requirements. If you have any problem logging into WD Community or accessing your profile please contact a WD Call Center.

Cat, the problem we are describing has nothing to do with WD community, it relates to www.mycloud.com. So much so that we have accessed this forum with new credentials to report the problem.

Perhaps the Community server change may have caused the problem to the MyCloud server access.

I reset my password just now, received the approval email, tried to log in with the just-set password, but still got an error notice. My Cloud doesn’t seem to be aware that it approved my new password!

I’m having the same problem at mycloud.com of being given an error message about password not being correct, and then the password reset doesn’t work either. Hopefully this gets resolved shortly!

@dark_cloud, @A.Cintoli, @Gambrelli, @Corona200, @ST_MULLER, I tried several browsers IE, Firefox, and SeaMonkey but they did not work. I used AOL Desktop 9.8.2 and it worked for me.

Click on, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

Tried again today to access and succeeded. Don’t know what happened yesterday.

It appears the access is working smoothly again (at 0500 GMT).

Since I am absolutely certain it was a WD problem, I just hope someone will care to report it in the My Cloud Status page.

Isn’t it so true that most problems occur on weekends? :slight_smile:

Have a nice week, everyone.

Alessandro