Cannot access dvd menus

I have tried every way to backup my movies with Anydvd and clonedvd but the movies always start playing automatically. I like saving as an .iso and was told it would open just like if it was a dvd, scene selection and all. What am I doing wrong? Please help. am i missing an option in anydvd’s settings?

toofast750 wrote:

I have tried every way to backup my movies with Anydvd and clonedvd but the movies always start playing automatically. I like saving as an .iso and was told it would open just like if it was a dvd, scene selection and all. What am I doing wrong? Please help. am i missing an option in anydvd’s settings?

seriously? :dizzy_face:

the WDTV LIVE does NOT support menus.

toofast750 wrote:

… and was told it would open just like if it was a dvd, scene selection and all. What am I doing wrong?

… you listened to someone who had no clue what they were talking about…

This would be a great idea though…

Just think of it… now that would be sweat… Come on WD make it happen… Please.

I copy all my backed up DVD as Video_TS folder to my WDTV Live and it would be great to have it work as a normal DVD with menus… 

Cheers.

It puzzles me why everyone is so het up about dvd menu’s, when watching a movie the only features I use are ‘Pause’, ‘Play’, ‘Stop’ and ‘Resume’.

not everyone only watches movies like you… some people also have TV episodes, home movies, TV recordings on DVD etc. Menu’s are key to make these work.

Let’s not get upset… It was only a suggestion…

Would be a good idea, but I knew it would not do that when I purchased it.

Cheers.