Best keyboard for WD?

Any recommendation? I saw a logitech 260. Is it able to use?

Which type of keyboard are you referring to? Wired or wireless?

I’m currently using the HP multimedia keyboard wired.

I use this one, http://www.amazon.com/Rii-Wireless-Keyboard-Touchpad-RT-MWK01/dp/B003UE52ME/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303846861&sr=8-1 works great for me, I am using mine at around 5 feet from the WDLIve Plus, starts skipping letters about 20 feet from the WD

I use a Logitech Wii keyboard, which works very well but they seem to have discontinued it. If you can find one cheap: grab it. Mine was about $20 a year ago.

I am using a Keysonic ACK-540RF wireless USB-Keyboard. It has the advantage of being fairly small, so I am hiding it in a tray that I screwed underneath the top of my sofa-table.

Of course, it’s built-in touchpad is useless for the WD TV Live, but otherwise it works fine (depending on the firmware version: first it did not work, then with the USB-Keyboard fix firmware it did work perfectly, the next firmware caused it to often fail after a while, with the current firmware it works just fine again).

The major thing to watch out for ist to obtain a keyboard with a US-Layout , as the WD TV Live apparently always assumes a US Keyboard layout. :cry:

STurtle wrote:

The major thing to watch out for ist to obtain a keyboard with a US-Layout , as the WD TV Live apparently always assumes a US Keyboard layout. :cry:

You can use other layouts, the keys are all there but they don’t have the correct icon on them. I don’t have much of a problem with a UK Logitech Wii keyboard.

Is anyone using the Rii bluetooth keyboard with the WD TV Live? Please let me know.

I can see on the net that the WD TV Live works with the Logitech diNovo Edge bluetooth keyboard, but I couldnt find a single comment on the Rii bluetooth version. I know the wifi version works.

Has anybody been able to switch off the power of their WD TV Live unit with the attached keyboard? With any key combination?