Best Drive For Long Shelf Life

I am planning on having a cold storage system (Cold storage means rarely accessed unlike hot storage is storage that is accessed often) were I would plug my drives into this docking station every 2, 3 or 6 months and then putting them into a antistatic bag and then putting that into a safe. These drives won’t be read or written to often and when they do they can be read for a little bit of data or a lot of data and could also be written a little or a lot of data.

Basically I want a good hard drive that has a good shelf life. Any help will be most appreciated.

To place drives in anti-static bag, would enhance the shelf life and it’s a perfect way to keep them.

Mostly all drives are meant for data storage and you can differentiate them on the basis of performance. You can go with WD Blue, if want to use just for storage or can use WD Black if want performance with storage.

Would the drive being in an anti-static bag for 2-6 months cause it to die since it needs to be used every so often? I am not gonna used SSD just HDD.

And for the WD colors there is no best option? I was considering Red but that I know is meant for NAS devices.