Best cloud backup/storage option for EX2 Ultra NAS

It’s not really Unlimited. After 5TB, they will ask you to change your plan.
In the past, they just didn’t apply this rule and recently they started doing this.
What is your backup size? Mine is around 3TB - (On local side it’s 4TB but I’m backing up compressed and deduplicated data that is why it’s smaller.)
They couldn’t know directly whether you are backing up from NAS, it’s just the size of the backup.
Their WEBDAV is not good. Lots of drop connections and many retries. I’m using their API. The speed is similar but the connection’s much more stable/predictable.

Haha! Oh no - I’m just under 5TB…literally 4.74 right now. I expect to be getting their email soon then.

I’ve not been having trouble with the WebDAV but thanks for the tip

Are you using rclone? If so, do you set any additional options? On my it was frequently timing out? What are the file sizes? Mine is almost always 2GB -
Let us know if you receive any emails from them :slight_smile:

No, not using rclone anymore - I’m using a Synology package which is the simplest thing in the world. My file sizes are generally small - mostly documents, photos, music and home videos < 3GB…maybe that’s the difference

Oh and yeah, you have me worried now! Hehehe

Oh I should add that I saw BackBlaze’s B2 Cloud Storage…it looks relatively cheap

BackBlaze is good service, but I think in the long run the price will accumulate I’m afraid I’ll manage it.

I just used their calculator…uhuh…it adds up for sure