Because you do not want windows phone customers?

hello, why not support dates with application for windows phone market? more and more friends and colleagues for the work surface and use windows phone, but you do not care. commercial suicide. an application must be shared on the three platforms Android ios windows, if you have not capable programmers there I suggest someone.

1 Like

Hello there,

The surface tablets that your friend use, are they pro or normal? As far as i know there should be no problem on the surface pro since it is running normal windows and not RTM version.

hello, the problem is not with surface, being pro works well. But are unable to use MyCloud on windows phone, there is no application for photos or simply the application wd my cloud. This is absurd

Here is an important “reality check” . . . The Windows phone is a marketplace disaster and will shortly be discontinued. Microsoft fails again with a product.

Lots of articles about its demise, and LOTS of posts here about why there is no WD app for it, you should have searched the forum for posts. Don’t believe me? Then here is a recent post from this WD forum: