Backups to My Cloud Home disappear

I have had My Cloud backups via Macrium Reflect and Acronis True Image disappear lately. I have been sending backups to the WD My Cloud NAS for months now with no problem but now…I don’t know. I opened two new folders a couple days ago to see if this idea would cure the problem., “Reflect C” and Reflect E" and sent backups to these folders and they did go to these folders but the folders and the Acronis folder show empty. I could see all three of these folders with the backups yesterday but today they again appear empty. I have had a daily backup from Acronis going to My Cloud for months now but I can no longer see anything in that folder. The SMB sharing support is on with al three boxes checked.

Please help.

Correction
I went through everyway to look at My Clould Home after posting this the folders are empty when using “WD Discovery” and "Ronz My Cloud Home (Z:) and the "My Cloud Home Web Shortcut, to access them but now I can see them under the Network > My Cloud- XXXXetc > Public > FolderX and everything is there. I do not like to admit it but I am confused.

My Cloud Home as two storage locations

Network > My Cloud- XXXXetc > Public > FolderX is the Windows Samba Public share which is designed to host backups. IE: No remote access using WD Discovery, Mobile or Web App

“WD Discovery” and "Ronz My Cloud Home (Z:) is the User Private Space which is only accessible by WD Discovery App, Mobile and Web App.

Many Thanks