Backup via LAN from Win7 not showing up via LAN from Win10

I went thru the turning on SMB for Win10 (Enable File Sharing Support on My Cloud, Home & Passport in Windows).
However the folders structure/files saved under Win7 via LAN connection (mapped drive not web interface) are not seen under Win10. The web-saved files are seen and the same in Win10-web and Win10-file-explorer.
Under Win7, the file-explorer files were NOT seen via web and vice versa.
What happened and how do I access the folders/files saved via LAN Win7-file-explorer from Win10?

mycloud software version: 5.0.5-104

the my cloud home has a private user space that can only be mounted by installing wd discovery. there is also a default public SMB share intended for windows backups. Anything stored in one does not show up in the other and vise versa. It sounds like you have some data stored in the private user space and some in the public share.

I have WD Discovery running and am signed in to it. It can see the mycloud. However, when I use Win Explorer mapped to the LAN IP of mycloud, it only sees the same files as via web browser. Something is different between Win7 and Win10 cases, where Win7 mapped drive in Win Explorer was seeing the private user space. That is not happening in Win10.
What silly thing am I doing that I can only see ‘web file structure’ both from web and mapped drive even with WD?