Authentication Revoked

Dear all,

I Have a My Book Live 3T, an iPhone 4S, UBEE UVW 3200 router/wifi modem and the WD2GO app installed on mij 4S.

Everytime when I try to login to the WD2GO app I have to singup with an activation code. So once i’ve got the code from the dasboard ui (My Book Live), I entered the code into the WD2GO app. It continously sais: Authentication Revoked.

What is the problem. I looked it up on this forum but there were no solutions.

I also tried to uninstall/install the app, put the remote switch on the dasboard on/off.

Nothing works. Please help!

Try pressing the reset button on the back of the MBL for 4 seconds.

I also have this problem. I only bought the device today so this isn’t a good start. Its a 1TB.

I create the activation code for the user, but when I enter it on my iPhone I receive the ‘Authentication Revoked’ message. I’ve reset the device with the button on the back, tried it with another user, and another phone, uninstalled the app, factory reset the box.

But I still have this problem.

After spending about 6 hours trying to get this to work I’ve given up. I’ve had no response from the WD Support either.

It’s going back in the box and back to the store for a refund. This seems to be a common problem looking at these forums with no actual solution other than a factory restore.

Even if the restore method worked, if there is no obvious cause then I don’t want to factory reset every time this happens.

This renders the box useless to me.