Audio status message at start of each video is irritating. How do I get rid of it?

I just bought a WD TV Live and so far it’s pretty ace.Video quality is good and softwares was fairly easy to figure out.

But the Audio Status text overlay at the beginning of each video is a real pain.

That’s fine if you want that sort of thing, but the problem is I can’t find a way to turn it off.

It is both distracting and irritating.

Please - if it’s not too much trouble - can you either get rid of it or make it possible to turn it off?

The best way to bring WD’s attention to an issue it to start / vote for a thread within the Ideas Lab.

There is already a thread for the issue you mention:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Ideas/Remove-audio-info-automatically-displayed-when-a-video-starts-to/idi-p/11964

Give it a vote (Kudos) to increase it’s priority, and also leave a comment if you have anything to add (as long as it’s directly related to the idea).

Thank you PixelPower. I actually checked out the Ideas Lab but I assumed it was for proposing new features, as opposed to issues over current ones.

Thanks again and I’ll do just as you suggest.