Audio out of sync on any mode, but 1080p60

Has anyone noticed: audio is always spot on with 1080p60. But try to change it to other video mode and audio will be out of sync (usually ahead of video ~100-200ms). It is being like this on any fw version ever released for WDTV Live [Plus] and even latest Streaming one Despite the fact WDTV offers frame-rate match, it is pretty much useless as it will cause audio playing ahead of video. To make it worse, the delta changes depending on video source/fps, so you can not just compensate on receiver as it is moving target. I have Dune HD TV-101(Sigma) and Micca EP950(Realtek) and both are always spot on with AV sync in any video mode. Something tells me WDTV folks do not count internal video processing delay to compensate with audio delay or have hard-coded one only for 1080p60. It most likely require code changes in WDTV main app. Has anyone was brave enough able to tweak it? Are WDTV developers going to address this issue? Please.

On the second thought, it does not matter because of every firmware after v.1.02.21 has playback defects and it gets worse with every release. There is no way I would upgrade to latest firmware version. Thanks, but no thanks. WD developers doing very good job of crippling WDTV firmware, so far. Is it even possible to get any worse? Figures…