[APPS] My Cloud OS5 Apps Matrix

Most apps require My Cloud OS5 firmware 5.27.157 or newer. Some “Repackaged” apps may be untested, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Amazon S3 (1.21):

Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) is an online file storage web service offered by Amazon Web Services. It provides storage through web services interfaces to backup data on your device to the cloud.

Anti-Virus Essentials (1.44):

Anti-Virus Essentials is an antivirus application that helps protect your data from viruses and malware. This app scans the system and files/folders either on-demand or by schedule.

Camera Backups (1.11):

Backup photos and videos from your camera to the My Cloud system.

Dropbox (2.44):

Dropbox is a file-hosting service that syncs the content between your device and your Dropbox account. This Dropbox integration is built by Western Digital for WD My Cloud. Dropbox and the Dropbox logos are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.

ElephantDrive (6.5.7):

ElephantDrive provides simple and secure cloud backup for your NAS device and you can try it for FREE for 30 days. Just enable the app, register for your 1,000 GB trial account (you can always add more space), and create automatic backups of shares or other folders to a secure cloud directly from your NAS. Access files or manage backups from anywhere with internet connection. And you can even use our desktop and mobile software to back up data from other devices.

FTP Downloads (1.15):

Use your My Cloud system to automatic download content from an FTP server.

GoodSync (11.11.1.1):

Automatically backup or synchronize data stored on your NAS device to any destination including other NAS devices, PC, Mac, servers, or cloud storage. GoodSync is using block-level data transfer and works faster than Windows Shares.

Internal Backups (1.19):

Backup content from one storage location to another within your My Cloud system.

iTunes Server (1.14):

Stream your music from the My Cloud NAS to the iTunes clients on the same network without the need of a Mac computer.

Joomla (1.10):

A content management system (CMS) and web design platform.

Plex Media Server (1.32.7.7621):

Plex organizes all of your video, movie, TV show, music, and photo collections so you can stream them to all of your screens.

phpBB (1.11):

An open source bulletin board and open forum software.

phpMyAdmin (1.14):

An open source, browser-based tool written in PHP that helps with the administration of MySQL and is often used as both an editor and administration assist tool for sites and some content management systems, such as WordPress. Includes phpMyAdmin 5.0.4.

QuikFynd Server (3.3.6.7):

QuikFynd is a universal search software for your NAS. QuikFynd intelligently organizes data on your NAS and also connects to your cloud storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.

Remote Backups (1.32):

Backup your My Cloud system to another My Cloud system at a remote location.

TV/Media Device Drivers (0.6.9):

TV/Media Device Drivers is a support package to enable an assortment of multimedia devices, mainly those used with USB television devices.

Transmission (1.16):

Transmission is one of the best choices for a BitTorrent client, being both extremely lightweight and feature-packed. Transmission’s interface is easy to use, yet very powerful, especially when it comes to managing bandwidth.

Twonky Server (8.5.2-5):

A DLNA Media Server. With Twonky from Lynx Technology, you can quickly discover your media libraries of digital videos, photos and music in your home, control them from mobile devices, and enjoy them on connected screens and speakers.

USB Backups (1.34):

Connect your USB storage to the My Cloud system to automatic backup or synchronize your content.

VirtualHere (4.22):

Use USB devices like dongles/printers/scanners/etc connected to your NAS anywhere on the network as if locally connected, USB-over-IP!

WordPress (1.11):

An open source, PHP-based blog and content management system (CMS) and platform that natively supports MySQL.

3 Likes

Hi, I would like to know if the source code is available for Remote Backups v1.32.

In there you’ll find a file “remote_client.cgi”, which is compiled. I would like to modify it to adjust it for my needs, but I can’t find any repo.

Please can you tell me where I can obtain source files?

Thank You.

No source code is available for WD compiled binary files.

Thanks for this compilation!

Confirming Transmission 1.16 works on EX4100.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the contribution!!
Confirming Transmission 1.16 works in My Cloud Gen 2
Please, could someone adapt Emule?