[APP] Transmission various versions for firmware V4+ (05/2020)

That’s seems a log from SickRage? Which version? I’m not using SickRage but I have no issues sending torrents or magnet URIs to Transmission 2.90 via RPC i.e. with FlexGet or Android client. Try reverting and do you see the same error on 2.84?

Yes, it is sickrage log, your latest version.
2.84 works fine , i reverted.

Which SickRage version you’re using? It might need to be updated by the
developers to support v2.90.

Best Regards,
Ñážàŕ

This one:
Version 2016.02.16-1: - From new repository.
curl teanazar.com/installer.fcgi?sickrage_2016.02.16-1|sh;

Try other SickRage version see if the issue persist.

Transmission moves back to the default theme after rebooting my cloud.Any way to make custom theme load at every reboot?

nice topic, I would like to favourite it to my folder. thanks.

What is in your crontab? crontab -l;

You should have TRANSMISSION_WEB_HOME pointing to the custom theme path.

Since I updated firmware to v4.04.02-105, the Transmission-daemon can’t run. So,I follow your instruction to download Transmission v2.90, but something error as below.
Could I do something wrong?

"Checking your internet response…
PING:111.243.48.120 → teanazar.com = 0.508 secs

Checking resources…
Error-10: Unable to retrieve required files! As promised to my donors, they will be the first to receive newer builds. Retry using the permanent donation credentials from your DonationID if you have or wait till it’s released to the public in next few "

The message is clear. Please read carefully.

Checking your internet response…
PING:88.149.211.162 → teanazar.com = 1.120 secs

Checking resources…
Error-10: Unable to retrieve required files! As promised to my donors, they will be the first to receive newer builds. Retry using the permanent donation credentials from your DonationID if you have or wait till it’s released to the public in next few days.
the same messege

Oh my goodness, don’t you guys ever read? LOL…

1 Like

OMG how many donors do U have?
Im waiting for free realase LOL

mau----

Meantime Transmission 2.92 was released.:gift:

For those who’s following this post, a new version has been added to the first post. If you have installed the earlier version, you can just install over this newer version. As promised to my donors, they will be the first to receive newer builds. I’ll make it public soon so stay tuned (-:

[20160307] Added Transmission v2.92-1.

Note there’s a report about infection, read more: Transmission v2.92 for firmware V4.

1 Like

Got it working my crontab had two @reboot entries,one for loading only transmission and other for loading theme with transmission.I deleted the first one.

I get this error:

Error-10: Unable to retrieve required files! As promised to my donors, they will be the first to receive newer builds. Retry using the permanent donation creden tials from your DonationID if you have or wait till it’s released to the public in next few days.

Nothing wrong with the error.

UPDATES: Transmission v2.90 for firmware V4 now released to public! More info from the top post. Enjoy (-:

1 Like

Hi Nazar78
I have a problem with installing transmission

Warning! Fail to synchronize your system time!
Your downloads may fail. Still proceed? (<[N]o/[Y]es> in 5secs) y
Checking your internet response…
PING:89.230.78.101 → teanazar.com = 0.912 secs
Checking resources…
Error-13: Unable to retrieve required files! Fail to validate request. Report to me your IP ‘89.230.78.101’ if you still have issues.

I tried several times. Ok here is what i did. I have installed transmission using Your installer about 2 months ago. Last saturday my WDCloud stopped. I have managed to unbrick it and in ubuntu I managed to load new system using rootfs.img extracted from WDMyCloud-040401-112. MyCloud is ok but transmission wan’t install.

Please help