Anyone having luck with trade in offer?

they offered me 40% off the purchase of a new drive.

in return for 6 years of un-recovered data…

as if i would EVER buy another WD product in my life…

as if i would EVER recommend my clients purchasing new WD products…

40% off a new, empty drive is NOT an acceptible option! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It was the same for me, only my friend dealt with the support service. We waited a long time for a response, and there was nothing concrete in that correspondence - no answers to delivery dates. Also got the serial number of the shipment for tracking. Monitoring was not working. I ordered the item from another manufacturer since I had already been hired by https://forexstore.com/. An acquaintance there also works as an online broker. She had already helped me set up all the work so that nothing was blocking the tracking of automated machines. It was very frustrating to knock on a closed door when the supplier ignores such important points.

No luck here as well. And that’s not even the worst part. Dealing with customer support is a pain in the ass, and literally, they take so long to respond, man. I thought ordering from another supplier would be a great idea, read that on a https://investorjunkie.com/ forum, but it got even worse. I asked for a certain piece to be sent with the whole thingie; then, they forgot to put it in and delayed the package so much that I could literally go on and get it myself. And after leaving a non-satisfactory rate on their page, they suddenly appeared and began to tell me that I was wrong—what a bummer.

This is why I often contact my broker. I recently came across an interesting article.

It was the same for me, only my friend dealt with the support service. We waited a long time for a response, and there was nothing concrete in that correspondence - no answers to delivery dates. Also got the serial number of the shipment for tracking. Monitoring was not working. I ordered the item from another manufacturer since I had already been hired by XMR to ETH exchange An acquaintance there also works as an online broker. She had already helped me set up all the work so that nothing was blocking the tracking of automated machines. It was very frustrating to knock on a closed door when the supplier ignores such important points.

Thanks for the guidance! As I step into the trading world, I’m also exploring ways to diversify my investments. Speaking of which, have you considered branching into cryptocurrencies? If you’re looking to dive into trading, starting with an online broker is a smart move. I’d recommend connecting with that acquaintance of mine.

I found many WD pages telling me I could do the upgrade and even their canned message when you call saying the trade in offer was still valid but when I got a person I was told the offer had expired in October of the previous year. As a result I bought a Buffalo NAS.