This is the first time I post here. Everytime I have upgrade my WD TV Live I faced new minor bugs, but this time this is insane.
I upgraded to 1.06.15_V, after reseting I went to play some content I have in my networked PC as I have done thousand times, surprised when I saw clicking in Network Shares “The device could not connect to the network” I went to Network Settings and discovered that all settings were 0.0.0.0. Ok I thought, settings reverted to factory by whatever reason, set back to my LAN settings (everything is wired) but after submiting settings, the problem persist!!
I go back to network settings and again everything is set 0.0.0.0. No matter how many times I submit any network setting, it never will really them!!
This is really bad WD guys… Please tell me if there is any solution for this