Add scripts to the startup

Hi,

How can I add scripts(for example, 1.sh and 2.sh) to the system startup?

Linux WDMyCloudDL2100 3.10.38 #1 SMP Sun Aug 2 12:10:43 CST 2015 Build-git3e9fe59 x86_64 GNU/Linux
NAS: Western Digital MyCloudDL2100
NAS Firmware: 2.21.126

Thanks.

Posting in the correct group may help get you an answer. See image below. Click on, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

You may want to post your question to the dedicated DL Series subforum where people more knowledgeable about the DL 2100 may be able to assist. This subforum (My Cloud) is generally for the single bay/single drive My Cloud units.

https://community.wd.com/c/network-attached-storage/my-cloud-business-series

Having said that, use the forum search feature, magnifying glass icon upper right, and do a search for CRON. There are a number of discussions on using CRON to modify or include startup actions on the v2.x version firmware My Cloud units.

The following post in another subforum discusses how to make persistent system changes using crontab:

I got a good question. Once some modification is made to make a configuration change persistent, I am assuming that WD will assume that the NAS firmware has not been altered and when a firmware update is released it’s possible for WD’s scripts and programs to be caught-out by 3rd party alterations.

Could cause malfunctions or even a bricked NAS.

I guess like the guide states. Be in on your own head. Still, nice to know it can be done.