Access to the same on ALL DEVICES

K. Here a simple question So I’m running a 16tb duo home LOVE IT here’s the part I don’t love. The My Cloud App see the drive the way I love it a public directory that I can throw vacation pictures on while I’m still on vacation here’s the part I hate a computer only sees it as a drive assigned a letter NOT as NAS drive so I can’t access the same thing that I can like on the App this is okay here where I hate it I want to look at vacation pictures on my 80” TV through my Apple TV nothing recognize the drive as a NAS it sees it as a drive assigned a letter so the whole thing is like 2 separate drive I hate this I would love it to be like the older WD Cloud drives where everybody and every device saw the same directories. Not even the TV can access the drive with an assigned letter but the TV would see it as a NAS drive. How do I get rid of all this ■■■■ and make it simply a drive that everybody sees the same thing.

Gentleman, don’t worry. Very shortly you can’t see the WD memories on your phone also.
The reputation WD cloud drives have not at all reliable.
Better go for reliable drives soon.

Well that just not true the one I had before this one was 6 years old and I would have kept it but the firmware along with software and support was going away so I was forced to upgrade to the duo home. I still have the other drive it was working when I disconnected it. The only problem I’ve had with this drive is it over heated and burned up the cooling fan this is one thing I suppose that has happen to a lot of people, WD need to detail instruction to remove all cellophane off drive before using it I didn’t realize that the cellophane wrapped all the way around to the back and covered up the cooling grill that’s been the only problem I’ve had with it been running for 2 years no problems.

The total failure I faced in the Home duo. No power issues, no fan issues and no hardware failure. Both Hard disk drives failed together without any warning. That is the reason I said non-reliable system.
The risk is all yours.