Access to private shares via Windows! Please Help

Dear All,

I just bought the product (My Book World Edition 2) i created many user and many private folders, when im trying to get in to a private folder , - as expected- there’s a box appear to ente the user name and the password , i tried so many times to ente the correct user name and the correct password , a windows system message appear ((the folder … is not accessible , you might not have permission to use this network resource , contact the administrator …))

My question is ; is it necessary to match the windows user name and password with the same user name and password i created in the device (My BOOK WORLD)?

if yes , what if want to get in to this PRIVATE folder from any other computer in the same network

Please help as soon as possible 

Thank You.

I have the same problem.

Is there any response about it ?

yes,  its necessary to match the windows user name and password with the same user name and password i created in the device (My BOOK WORLD). this way when you login to windows…you dont have to do anything.

im not sure about getting to a private user space of another user as this never came up as a question for me.