*A WallSheet Video Demo *

can’t wait to use this on my hub :slight_smile:

wdtvhub wrote:

Ach…

Ah well I blame Tinwarble…I asked the right Question, he gave the wrong answer  :wink:

he did and I wasted 3 hours of my life on it :slight_smile:

Let’s just stone him :smileyvery-happy:

i googles for movie sheets last night and found one of yours…

CLICK FOR BEAUTY

i am completely head over heels in love with the construction of this sheet, especially the glow and reflection effects on bottom of the content frame, this one updated with a movie appropriate background and you have the best movie sheet on this planet (in my opoinion)

Yes very nice.

As nice as it is though, I dont think I am going to go to the effort of going all the way back to 2.07 and lose “my media library”. And rename all my files and do new sheets for each one.

Depends when a demo comes out and how bored I am. :slight_smile:

DeVicious wrote:

wdtvhub wrote:

Ach…

Ah well I blame Tinwarble…I asked the right Question, he gave the wrong answer  :wink:

he did and I wasted 3 hours of my life on it :slight_smile:

Let’s just stone him :smileyvery-happy:

No, you just didn’t read the answer.

You can.  You can use a sheet for anything with a name.

And I’ve already been stoned…Thank you very much. :smileyvery-happy:

I did read the answer, and was hopeful.

But if it can’t change the icon it’s wrong ?

Well, you can (sort of).  You just have to think outside the box.

And by out of the box do you mean a special sheet just for the drive, as in the Poster being in a certain place.

I would have thought Dev and Joey would have cracked that easily…?

A georgeous work and video Joey !

Each minute of your nightwork of the last days is worth at least hundred hours for me.

Please also think of the music lovers, as far as I understood KAD79 the filesheets are also possible there.

Perhaps I will have to buy a hub (and put old FW on it , hehe) … lets see.

@ Steffen_2009

Yes, Music Sheets work fine …

For my small music collection i set the WDTV Live Hub Filter to “Folders”

Then create a “Linksheet”

eg.  Pink Floyd - The Wall  (music folder)   then rename a jpg fanart to Pink Floyd - The Wall and insert in the Theme folder

Why Filter by Folders ?  I’m not wanting to create a Music Sheet for every single mp3 track !

Hi

Just posting here, since this is the current thread on using LinkSheets.

Only a small change to the rv_gallery_browse_page.xml provided by JoeySmyth in this thread

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/ALASKA-RESURFACE-7-3-12/td-p/327445/page/31

All the work done by Joey, I am just modify so that you can have either a standard thumbnail or a link sheet for the video in Gallery view. The standard thumbnail is still there, just overlaid by the link sheet.

The reason  for doing this is in the thread.

" @ Steffen_2009

Yes, Music Sheets work fine …

For my small music collection i set the WDTV Live Hub Filter to “Folders”

Then create a “Linksheet”

eg.  Pink Floyd - The Wall  (music folder)   then rename a jpg fanart to Pink Floyd - The Wall and insert in the Theme folder

Why Filter by Folders ?  I’m not wanting to create a Music Sheet for every single mp3 track ! "

Yes, of course not, I guess nobody will want  to do this (manually !).

A separate music sheet for each album with a short description of the album is perfect. 

That would be quite similar to the movies then. Really a dream for all Hub users … 

A separate “linksheet” for the band… also very interesting, the focus would be on the history of the band on that linksheet. 

And … (for all crazy freaks) even a linksheet for each mp3 track with the songtext on it and a special background is very useful information … at the age of Music-Centers and streamers we  really need a replacement for the good old CD booklet.