8 TB RAID won't power up at all

Ive been using my USB 3 8 TB g-raid happily for almost a year storing photos from Lightroom but last night it just stopped and won’t even mount on my MAC.
I’m a complete novice but the 12v 4A ac power supply light doesn’t light up or blink at all and I am wondering if this might be where the failure is. I never noticed the light before only because its been behind the Mac. Im presuming that tiny little window on the black 12v 4 amp power supply box is an LED? And should always light up if power is on?
I live in a remote location in Australia and sending the whole G-raid back for a warrant claim would be a bit of a hassle so wondering about starting with the 12v power pack first.
Thanks

Yes, the part on the adapter brick is a light LED, you can verify if it is powering on by unplugging it from the device and seeing if it lights up once attached to the wall.

If it does not light up then you would need a new adapter.

Thanks for the prompt reply-
The storage device is still under warranty- Is there a chance of a power supply brick being supplied under warranty or do I still need to send the whole G-Raid back. The cost in OZ for a 12v 4A supply is Aus $50 plus delivery and shipping the whole unit back might be about $20-$30. So you can see my dilemma?
Just checked and it doesn’t light up under power

Further to that, if the actual G raid (has 2x removable hard drives) is faulty (either the drives or the housing) could a fault cause failure of the 12v AC power unit? or is that unlikely?
Thanks in advance.

Very unlikely, please contact the support teams via phone and they can assist with power adapter.