3D Print Template, for a holder "Readhead" holder

Hey Guys, i have a Problem. I need(might have to) replace the header of my “WD Elements 5TB (WD50EZRZ)”…
For this i need the thing, what i think is called “Head replacement kit”…“toolkit”?!

Do someone have ever tried to 3D print this thing? Im really broke as f***, and have no more garantie.
I already replaced the PCB Board(Changed Bios Chip to old one), but still have “0 byte” and all that ■■■■.
The Drive makes NO wired noises and i think its spinning(so quiet, cant really tell).

An Template for this toolkit, would mean the world to me.

I mean this, but really can’t affort it :(…:

Hi @DerIch890,

Western Digital does not sell or replace circuit boards for our hard drives nor are we aware of any other companies that sell them. Replacing the circuit board on a hard drive is not a recommended method for recovering data or drive functions as this will void the warranty on the hard drive.

Please refer to the article: Recover Data from a Drive, Obtain a Circuit Board, Repair a Drive, or Find Data Recovery Partners: Recover Data from a Drive, Obtain a Circuit Board, Repair a Drive, or Find Data Recovery Partners

Please contact the WD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask