120GB repalcement cable

can you tell me where i can find a replacement cable for my old 120GB passport drive ?

The Western Digital Store may have what you need. I have not been able to determine which connector your drive uses. I suspect that it is either a mini- or micro- B. See this Wiki page to figure this out-


Once you find this out, you can probably obtain an appropriate cable at a local or online computer shop. This cable should be as short as practical, and absolutely not over 22". Don’t get one built into a reel. There are warnings that this won’t work.