0kb space left error in my cloud EX4100 and unable to access my data

My NAS was shut down for about 6 months and after I booted it for such a long time I was not able to access my data as the NAS device was showing that it’s offline from mycloud website.

I rebooted the NAS system which then showed 0kb of free, and was unable to update it’s software(firmware) , after which I soft reset my NAS drive which did not resolve the issue , then I saw a youtube video to hard rest the NAS system while retaining data and attempted that, which did not solve the issue and showed 0kb free space and things got worse by the hard reset as it removed my access to the dashboard and it is identifying as a new device but still recognizes my volume but is asking a password or upload encryption key to access it which i don’t know anything about the password or encryption file.

I use raid 5 configuration with 3 WD red 2 terabyte hard drives with for 4 tb for storage use and 2tb for reserve .

I have only filled about 300 gb of data in the NAS.
Can somebody help me with this

Hi @PRIYANSH,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask