0.00 Free?

finally upgraded mirror gen 2 from os3 to os5. created new accounts, can log into device, and linked goodsync for wd to mirror gen 2 successfully. gen 2 still had the old backups from a few years ago when the device stopped for no apparent reason (been using onedrive since). i set up a new backup relationship apparently successfully and ran it. previous backup was less than 600 GB, and the execution of backup showed all the old files/folders to be removed, and the new ones to be added. new backup is less than 4 GB. however, the mirror gen 2 now thinks it is full with 0.00 GB free out of 2 TB capacity. How can this be? I manually deleted all the old backups that remained and emptied the recycle bin. goodsync explorer shows many non-sensical filenames on the mirror, i.e. bin, CacheVolume, dev, etc, lib, lost+fpound,mnt, nfs, and many others that show 0 kb volume. it also contains my new backup relationship, but it is unclear if data is really there. can i just delete all these non-sensical folders, or how do i proceed?

thankl you for this!! however, i am not a programmer. your suggestions appear to be command line entries. i enabled ssh. where do i enter the command line entries?

i did not copy your suggestions, unfortunately. would you mind sharing them again?