Where i can download themes and apps?

Hi.

I want to know from where i can download themes and apps for this product and how i can install each app or theme to this product.

A lot of thanks

fits79 wrote:

Hi.

I want to know from where i can download themes and apps for this product and how i can install each app or theme to this product.

A lot of thanks

You can download user themes from this forum or WD Themes (for WD Themes, press the RED content source button for online themes)

For User Themes: here’s the WDTV SMP sample guide  (for Titan Live 1.0 Theme)

To install the theme, download the zip file to your PC, open your web browser (I don’t recommend using IE9, there have been issues), then type your SMP’s IP address to open the Web UI.   Type in your password (the default is “admin”), click on the box next to “I accept” and then click on LOGIN, then click on “Appearance”, then click on “Browse” and navigate to where you saved the “Titan Live1.0.zip” file, then click on “Open”.
Click on “Submit”, then once the Web UI finishes uploading the theme, on you SMP press “Setup” on your remote, select “Appearance”, then select “User Interface Themes”, select “Titan Live1.0” then when prompted select “Apply theme”.

You can not download “apps” as these are part of Firmware (apps are added by Western Digital via Firmware Updates)

WD devices are not like Android / iOS devices where there is a “Market Place / Store” for apps to download.

You can’t install apps.

As for themes, look in the Themes forum for the hub, or search this forum for SMP-specific info.