Wdtv Stuck with no reason

wdtv  stopped working properly , 

Stuck in the middle of the movie , and even when no movie is playing.

i checked if the hard drive attached to it making the problems , but the hard drive working fine

is there a way to get a log or anything to find the problem or is it the end of my wdtv 

Hello ilan316, are you tried doing a reset of the device? This option is into the Setup menu (Reset Device). Note that you may lose settings and passwords stored for the services or the network resources.

I own 4 of them and they all started locking up about 2 weeks ago. All at the same time also. Wife will be watching one, kids anther and I. All in different rooms doing different things. Removing them from the network solves this but you loose netflix and all networked stuff. So thinking something is coming down the network or phoning home not working. Another fix I have decided to use was to rollback firmware to 2.01.86 from over 1 1/2 years ago. But then with that you get resume lost after power down and not keeping track of what title you are on.

They were all good for over a year but all started trouble at the same time. I would upgrade since I have owned every model since the first but the new ones do not have netflix. I am thinking its time to find something else.

Hello!

I have WD TV Live 3d generation… After 20 or 25 minutes of playing it freezes … i push the reset button 2 times but nothing changed… But i tried a last thing… I disabled the WI-FI and it didn’t froze again… so if you have a problem like that just disable the WI-FI …

yes tried that but of no use.

I am having same problems. no idea why

elbertola wrote:

Hello ilan316, are you tried doing a reset of the device? This option is into the Setup menu (Reset Device). Note that you may lose settings and passwords stored for the services or the network resources.

But how would I be able to watch netflix if I disable wifi?

Thanks