WDTV Live Plus, Netflix connect problems

I too having the same problem with Netflix, everything was working great and suddenly it went bad. I tried resetting the device, power cycle the device and nothing seems to work.

YouTube, Pandora works, so now is there is any compatability issues with Netflix and WD Live Plus, the way things are handled at either end.

I had called WD Support and they given a case id number but they had also told me that they would only support for 30 days time period but not more than that, How’s that possible when you give a device with bugs in them and they charge us to fix those?

Anyways I dont know what I’m going to do now apart from calling these guys again. If anybody else has found same issues, let us know

From what I’ve seen, the later Betas fix the “Instant Queue unavailable” problem…

I had the same issue. Netflix said I needed to update the firmware on the WD Live. WD indicated that my firmware was up to date. Go figure. Anyway, I went to the WD Live Settings and “reset to factory default”. You then will have to reactivate your netflix account but it worked for me. Mine’s back up and running.

Hope it helps.