WD WDTV Live Generation 3 - OSD Audio/Subtitle annoyance on looping video

Please, oh please let us has the option to disable the OSD display in the top right hand corner when playing movies in a loop. The following OSD code is what i am talking about:

I’ve bought two units and they are perfect for a Display TV in a lobby, just this little OSD annoyance is going to require me to have to take them out. Such a shame. 

A less drastic change would be disabling this when in a loop, common sense would predicate that when you looping over 1 or multiple videos, your not going to need to see this information 100’s of times. 

An even less drastic change would be allowing us to include a file like .quite .hidden or something on the removable media, to supress this information. This means you don’t even have to worry about clogging up the interface :smiley:

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; best placed in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea. However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Ideas/idb-p/streaming_ideas

Regards,
Robothief.

Have you tried auto play (if it works). I believe that this unnecessary information is not shown in auto play.