WD 2TB LIVE - wrong power cord, now what?

Apparently when I moved into this new office building, the WRONG power supply was put on the WD NAS

Instead of the 12v 1.5A it turns out it had a 12v 0-3.33A suppl on it

This worked since january, until we moved into a new office in this building/  Now the front LED does not light up and it sounds like the drive wants to spin and something else is moving but it does NOT sound like the other identical NAS i just plugged in. (this second drive was not used yet, until now, and thats how i realized the cords were different)

The front LED does nothing

the back led will go green at top, and yellow at bottom.

The busted drive does not show as a connected device to the router.

Not sure what the options are here, at this point just want to retreive the data, back it up and move on.

can anyone help

feel free to call me anytime also 530-763-2867

update,

ok, so figuring this thing is bricked after reading around, i figured i had to remove the drive.  I finally got the casing off and the picture here on the forum shows four screws - one of which is hidden under a flap

i removed the rubber flap, and that also happens to be where the LED is actually located.  There is a plastic that lights up and is visible from the front of the machine.

So i reconnected that, plugged it in to see what happened.

Well, now it just is a solid red light that flickers on ocassion

hope this helps some.

on plugin it STARTS BLUE, then quickly turns red, it sounds and feels like the hdd spins up