Playing a full album on iPhone out and about

Hi there

I went out and got this My cloud for 2 reasons

1st was for a nas drive for my sonos units I have around the house …This works great cant fault it one bit plays single tracks and albums with album covers the works :slight_smile:

2nd was for playing music out and about using a iPhone in my car for the music I have on the My cloud drive at home…The thing that I can’t do for some reason is play more than 1 song in a row without having to stop and adding another track once that as played …I have to keep selecting and can’t add tracks like I can do using my sonos

I’m i missing somethink here …thanks for any help

Regards Gary.

I must admit I am not into music at all.,  I would have thought this is a function of the player no?

Anyway to test, I have my  daugther’s music, and using mycloud app on an ipad at work, the palyer does move from song to the next automatically.

Tried Iphone too.

Which player are you using and which Phone?

Have you visited the Apple site to see if anything there will help you? http://www.apple.com/

How about your vehicle and the audio information for it?

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

Gazer wrote:
Hi there

I went out and got this My cloud for 2 reasons

1st was for a nas drive for my sonos units I have around the house …This works great cant fault it one bit plays single tracks and albums with album covers the works :slight_smile:

2nd was for playing music out and about using a iPhone in my car for the music I have on the My cloud drive at home…The thing that I can’t do for some reason is play more than 1 song in a row without having to stop and adding another track once that as played …I have to keep selecting and can’t add tracks like I can do using my sonos

I’m i missing somethink here …thanks for any help

Regards Gary.

Just noticed that you are using an Iphone (missed the eye, I meant the “i” :slight_smile: ). Which player, mycloud? cause i tried it and it works fine.

Sorry for any confusion …should of said a bit better than I did… with my sonos using My cloud drive, I can play let’s say track 2 off CD1 and another track off say CD2 and so on and they all play …but can’t find a way of doing that using the iPhone .
I can play a full album yes but let’s say you want track 2 off CD1 and track 4 off CD 3 …can’t see anyway of adding them using the iPhone or the iPad
As you all know, you might only get a couple of good tracks that are any good

Thanks again for any help.

Ah, is that possible :smiley: Now it is challenging my music abiltiy. I’ll leave it to other music  lovers  and myabe you can also check on Ipad forum, there might be an app for that  :wink: