Play vs Live

Sorry if I insulted you by saying that you are Italian.

Some of my best friends are Italians.

Hopefully I will go to Italy this year for summer vacation,

there is nothing to be insulted for.

And also, one of the strongest anime communities in Europe is in Italy.

DjDiabolik wrote:

oh boys… boys… boys… tipycal… it’s very tipycal:

When you do not know what to support your theories you begin to write and insult about personal things all other insult… ahahahah… like you are italian… pizza e mandolino…spaghetti e pomodoro ahahahahaha.

Your poor brain does not allowed to compare whit me…ahhahaahah… please return to write hundred of hundred of useless things…

*EDIT*

Otherwise i don’t want to continue to speak about my personal attack…all my idea it’s sostain by facts… we need more to speak about live it’s not better than play ?

The only personal attack was in your mind. Re-read the posts.

Well, I am half Italian and my last name is Italian, and my grandparents immigrated here on likely an olive oil boat, or spagetti boat, and I saw no offense in the comments.

On a more “important” point.  Dora show was mentioned earlier in rhis thread.  I read this morning that Netflix lost both Dora and Sponge Bob, and Amazon paid $200M for the rights.

http://news.yahoo.com/amazon-writes-biggest-streaming-video-check-dora-spongebob-130219795.html

So, get ready for the next round of threads asking, “Why isn’t Amazon Prime on the WD?”  Personally, I don’t

care, and if I did care, my Roku has it.

Thanks Mike.  You gave me the perfect place to stop this waaayyyy off topic thread.  Peet424 got his answer on page 4, so I know he’s happy.