No video even on wifi

I can get onto my MBL pictures are ok a bit slow to load but bareable however video just takes forever to load and then keeps stopping this happens even with full wifi connection can anyone advise on a solution

You may try playing your videos from the MBL from a computer by going to  www.wd2go.com.  You may also uninstall/reinstall the WD2Go App from your phone. 

It says my email is not recognised but no option to register.

i thought my regitraion here would be it but its not?

go to //myboolive/UI settings> remote access > mobile access

Link does not open

The WD 2go app is not intended to stream. It will need to download the file to the mobile device before playing as expected for the hardware on the mobile device. Once you open the file, it will start downloading; clipping (WD 2go Pro) is entirely different.

The same goes for audio files. It will need to download the file before playing it as expected.

One suggestion might be to make smaller size and/or lower rez variations of movies, since you’ll be restricted to the mobile device’s resolution and the additional size and resolution would be wasted anyway.

If the link in wd2go.com does not open, that indicates your modem and/or router are blocking the connection to your device. Please check for firewalls and restrictions and ensure the My Book Live is able to accept remote connections over ports 80 and 443, or whatever ports you setup on the device (if you did a manual port-forwarding setup).

If you disable uPnP and set the My Book Live’s connection to “automatic” it will force a relay connection, which uses our servers as a middle-man for transfers and doesn’t require open ports on your modem/router.

ok have downloaded wd2go pro lets see how that works.

How do you turn off upnp

crey2 wrote:

How do you turn off upnp

• *You’d have to consult your router documentation to determine that.