New Release - Firmware Version 02.10.09-124 for My Book Live (11/17/11)

Hey guys I have been having troubles with the Twonky Media server, it seems to be up and running but my media receivers (xbox 360 and my google tv) that was able to play videos from it before just stopped working.  The media receivers will see the twonky server but it doesn’t show any files…

All of this happened after I updated my mybooklive with this update

Also I have tried that solution posted above but it just didn’t work.

How do I get a previous version of the firmware?

Rather, I want to get a copy of the 2.03.x firmware as that was what came with my MBL.  WD support page downloads only show listing info of the different versions BUT nowhere does it show how/where to get previous firmware.

Checked the “thread” with the 2.03.x firmware subject; however, the referenced site points to the 2.10.x firmware.  Evidently WD just changed the available firmware to be the “current” version.

Why do I want it?  Just in case I have to go back to the factory installed settings.

I too would like to go back to the firmware release just prior to 02.10.09-124  to see if it clears my permission problems.

Is there any where I can download this from please ? (is it possible to go backwards one release ?)

thanks !

Browchay.

Due to the release of the newest update for the My Book Live, I have closed this thread.