Mojo for the SMP. (Updated 9-29-12)

I  ask a few times; will yiu post the new Darklight here in this thread!? 

Is there way to display moviesheets in the large view mode(included a img)? So basically when I go into each folder with the movie file I would see the movie sheet.

mikle_01 wrote:

I  ask a few times; will yiu post the new Darklight here in this thread!? 

When I have it ready, yes I will post it here.

1 Like

Jonnie wrote:

Is there way to display moviesheets in the large view mode(included a img)? So basically when I go into each

Moviesheets only work with the Gallery view.  This is a firmware limitation.

1 Like

Hi Tinwarble,

I have just bought a Western Digital TV Live Air Streaming Media Player.  I have followed your guide and I seem to be having a few issues. 

I have followed your guides on how to use Thumbgen etc.  I have uploaded your theme to my WD Live device.  The issue I have is that when I look at the case art it just isn’t showing up.

I have each film in a seperate folder.  When looking at the folder I can see the cover art, when I go into the folder where the AVI/MKV is I don’t get any cover art.

Now once I have renamed the PNG files to JPG’s the images circle in red will not show.  If I leave them as PNG files the bottom set of images stay but the image on the left screen seems to be missing the bottom quarter of the image (I have put a red line where the image would then cut off).  If I leave it as a PNG file the previous screen (the folder view) also then drops a quarter of the image.

Have you got any idea why I am seeing this?

In Thumbgen I am using Mojo_Glass_sheet and TW No Cover Box.

EDIT: Updated with pictures

On the main menu this is what I am seeing, “10 Things I Hate About You” is the film with the “PNG” still, “102 Dalmations” is when I have changed the PNG to a JPG.

Yes, I aware of this issue.  This is a bug in the firmware (same for the latest firmware on the HUB).  We are all waiting on a fix WD to address this issue.

You may need to rollback the firmware for it to display correctly (although) as I said, I don’t have an SMP so I don’t know if this will resolve the issue or not.

1 Like

Hi Tinwarble,

Thanks for the info, I will give it a go tonight.  :slight_smile:

For some strange reason ThumbGen just stopped working on my W 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.  I click on ThumbGen.exe, the program begins to run, the W7 loading logo goes round and after a few seconds everything stops … nothing!  I then installed it on a couple of other 32 bit PC’s and it works fine.

I can see ThumbGen.exe*32 in Processes in Task Manager but nothing is happening!

Has anyone had this happen to them before and are there any thoughts on how I can get ThumbGen running again?

Is there an alternative Movie Sheets Creation program I can use?

The same here with my W7 Ultimate 64bit. No way to get ThumbGen running; not with compatibility mode or even “running as Administrator”…

Tinwarble, just wanted to drop a huge thank you for developing the Mojo theme and porting it to the SMP’s. Having finished setting it up I can say that its awesome and a huge improvement over the stock WD theme. Now I just saw the darklight version. Can’t wait for that to get ported over :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks mikle_01, I thought I was the only one who had this problem.  My version used to work up until a day or so ago.

In another forum I have “thumbgen” trying to help me but no answer yet.

I will keep you informed if I have any further news.

Hey guys, sorry that your having trouble with TG, I’m not sure what your problem is and the developer of TG might be able to help more.

But with that said, I can tell you that I have no problems with it on my W7 64bit.  So, do you have .net framework 3.5 SP1 on you system?  It has to be 3.5 SP1, no other version of net framework will work correctly.

I already have .Net 4.0 which came with my W 7 Ultimate 64 bit.  ThumbGen worked fine until this last Sunday.

Is it possible to install 3.5 SP1 and 4.0?

Yes you can :slight_smile:

Thanks Homer, I did it today and ThumbGen worked once and then stopped again.

I am about to give up!

Generally, it works. But when I choose a video and “Manual Mode” I get this:

PS:  Couldn’ install .NET 3.5. It is already shown in the “Windows Features activate/deactivate”!?

I fixed it so ThumbGen now works again. 

I recently installed a small program called Soluto which I had recently put onto my PC to monitor my startup time and what programs loaded. After a few other recnt problems I uninstalled Saluto and now ThumbGen works again!

I had noticed Saluto had crashed a few times recently and had a suspicion it may be the cause of some other recent PC problems.

Love this theme! Do we have any updates/new themes coming from you mate? There isn’t much around for the SMP and this theme is awesome.

Hi Homer,

a firmware downgrade did resolve your issue?

I’m interessed because i’ve the same behaviour

The difference is that all my movies are stored on the same folder

Thanks!

Hello Tinwarble love the theme.

I am having issues, I recent had two hubs with your mojo theme and all the box art using thumbgen and you dvd cover templates, it worked fine on the network share between two live hubs

But one hub went down and I just bought the SMP, got everything set up and put the them on the user interface and installed, the folder images are showing up fine but the cover art is not, is there something else I need to do to get them to show up

Thanks